Zensa Numbing Cream 30gr
Zensa Numbing Cream is best used to numb skin prior to painful procedures. Therefore, it is perfect for tattoos, micro-blading, laser hair removal, micro-needling, and waxing. Health Canada and FDA approved Zensa Numbing Cream formulation. As a result, this cream quickly calms itching, burning, and stinging and also provides temporary relief from the pain associated with sunburns and minor skin irritations. Moreover, Vitamin E acts as an antioxidant, providing much-needed protection and helping skin heal faster.
With 5% Lidocaine, Zensa Topical Anesthetic provides a numbing sensation that desensitizes skin for painful procedures.
How to use:
1. Clean & Apply. Take a hot shower or clean the area with an alcohol swab
2. Seal. Cover the area with an air-tight wrap to support fast absorption. Leave numbing cream on for 30-40 minutes for tattoos & hair removal, 15-20 minutes for permanent makeup, and 10 minutes for injections.
3. Wipe. Remove air-tight wrap and wipe away excess cream before beginning the procedure.
- Active: Lidocaine 5% w/w
- Non-medicinal: Benzyl Alcohol, Carbopol, Lecithin, Propylene Glycol, Vitamin E Acetate, Purified Water
- Maximum strength 5%
- Lasts 2-3 hours and is safe to reapply on broken skin
- pH neutral formula
- Safe to use on the most sensitive areas
- Does not contain vasoconstrictors that will affect the settling of ink
- Vitamin E acts as an anti-inflammatory
- Vegan & steroid-free
- Health Canada Certified (DIN: 02449684) and FDA Approved (NDC: 6980578601)